ProMo-Cymru is looking for a Cook/Trainer to join their team at Ebbw Vale Institute (EVI).
You will be joining a team that is fully committed to making a difference in the lives of the community we support. Our aim is to provide healthy meals for the community to enjoy within the café, or at home, for all dietary needs.
You will work closely with community volunteers and will be responsible for supporting them as they develop their hospitality skills.
You will be responsible for:
– Preparing, cooking, and serving meals as required, in a timely manner
– Providing a varied diet, catering for the cultural preferences of those who use our services
– Catering for service users and family events, e.g. parties, funerals, small meetings
– Ordering supplies within the catering budget, using approved suppliers
– Creating meals using FareShare ingredients
– Maintaining accurate catering records in accordance with HACCP
– Participating in inspections by Environmental Health and/or care regulators and Local Authorities
– Maintaining a high standard of hygiene within the kitchen by adhering to HACCP and COSHH guidelines
– Ability to manage volunteers and work alongside other staff
£11.74 – £12.90 per hour
(equates to £21,358 – £23,471, pro-rata, depending on experience)
21 hrs /14 hrs contract
5pm, Friday 13th May 2022
To apply send your CV and letter of application to email@example.com