During a recent survey, you told us that you would like EVI to…
- Create a Community Garden (57%):
We hope to transform the unused land out the back to create a community space for recreation & activities, whilst enabling access to EVI via the Mount Street car park.
- Develop our Live Music Venue (55%):
We’d like to refurbish our venue and equipment to attract larger acts and audiences whilst diversifying our arts programming.
- Create Art & Photography Exhibition space (45%):
We’d love to host regular art exhibitions in an affordable way for the community.
- Improve our training and reception facilities (40%):
We’d like to refurbish our training and reception facilities and improve our free WIFI service, attracting more training and development opportunities.
- Install solar panels, improve our heating & lighting & replace our roof (48%):
This will help us become more energy efficient, keeping all our rooms warm and comfortable.
We’d love to hear more about what you think :
- What do you think of the plans above?
- How will these improvements impact you?
- How would you like to use the community garden?
- Do you have any other ideas ?
Please let us know your thoughts by emailing email@example.com, or leave your comments below – your input directly informs our plans for developing EVI.